Tuesday, August 6, 2013

LET'S GET PHYSICAL



"zone music" t-shirt: ACNE
checked pyjama shorts: (UNKNOWN)
two-tone sneakers: NIKE FITSOLE
"crying girl" pop art faux leather clutch: (SIMILAR ONE HERE FROM ASOS)
half-frame classic eyeglasses: TOM FORD

80's Gym Fashion is currently on its way of a brand new comeback.Tanning is all the rage!These days I've been doing some jogging without sunburn cream. For one thing, my sensitive skin seems to be messed up during the burning sunlight while for another, I'm fed up with my seemingly girlish skin color.Sure I believe tanned tone looks better and it does.And nothing is more flattering than wearing a tanned skin to respond the call of getting physical.
As it has always been, contrast scent is the major topic I'd like to express via my outfits.Citron yellow works unprecedentedly outstanding on a large range of darker skin, while the clutch with stunning pop art pattern coordinates well with the simple structure garments.Surprisingly, except for the two-tone color block,there is contrast like mesh and cut-out, neoprene and textile fabric happening on the sneakers, which impresses me a lot.


9 comments:

  1. Bright, bold and fabulous as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love loove your bag and it looks amazing paired with those pieces xx

    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. THe bag!!! Loving it!

    xoxo

    Julia from aboyeur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Effortless yet stylish! My favorite kind of style! Oh and your clutch is cute lol

    IPIHIPPIE

    ReplyDelete