Tuesday, August 20, 2013

HARSH THE LEATHER


faux leather jacket: BOY LONDON VINTAGE
floral print shirt:UNION STATION
faux leather shorts: SUN VEGAS
tassels leather bag: ACNE STUDIOS
two-tone sneakers: NIKE FITSOLE
metallic shades with leopard panel: ZARA


Eventually I make it to match floral print with leather garments.For times I've been indulged in the antique and harsh texture of leather which acts as a contrast of the elegant and delightful floral print. These two elements, which I both adore, come together a kind of effortless-chic ensemble that is either vision flattering or physically wearable.Also I'm just gonna tell you that I'm heading off to THE MIDSUMMER STATION LIVE IN HONGKONG tomorrow which I've been so whole-heartedly longing for for a while that I can almost sense the the Silhouette of the Bombshell Blonde.

14 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Amazing look:)

    lady-pink-outfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT LOOK AND I LOVE THIS POLO

    http://theguyinmilano.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! OH MY God this is the best outfit you ever wore! I adore that shirt and your whole outfit! You are my favorite male blogger xx

    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, so cool<3!
    Love the place as well:).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh!!!!!!!!! What an amazing outfit!!! Loving the location which is so perfect for the outfit! This is my ever favorite post from your blog!

    xoxo

    Julia from aboyeur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look striking! Those sunnies look so chic, I love them <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are amazing!
    i love everything here

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW SUCH A GREAT OUTFIT ! LOVE IT !!

    xx morena

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look amazing.. Like always!
    I love the pairing of the running shoes, which I have also been loving! :) xx

    -Mitzee

    factshionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your signature outfits are amazing and pattern is your specialty, I guess.
    Nice combination, I love your hawaiian printed shirt and of course the leather jacket too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're fantastic x
    www.colourmein-sc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. these glasses look super duper cute on you nice leather jackets see mu collection Exclusive Pakistani Leather Jackets

    ReplyDelete