Saturday, August 10, 2013

FAUX DENIM

multi-texture denim jacket: CHOIES.COM
"LE REVE" sleeveless denim shirt: CHOIES.COM
patchwork denim jeans: 3.1 PHILLIP LIM 
two-tone sneakers: NIKE FITSOLE
transparent clear clutch: KLEAR KLUTCH
eyeglasses: RAY-BAN

As a huge fan of denim,I will never get enough of spotting and snapping up those amazing denim pieces.I guess you've noticed the patchwork denim jeans from 3.1 Phillip Lim which I'd styled it with a navy top and a metallic clutch before, and what is more, my craze for denim has just been getting worse and worse.Thus, I'm thrilled enough to have found the multi-denim jacket from CHOIES.COM and this insanely spectacular hand-ripped denim shorts from Etsy. Profoundly inspired by the favor of dressing in double denim, again I put up an ensemble which not only involve the spirit of double denim, but also with texture mixing elements.And sure this sort of "faux fashion" will definitely appear again, again and again among my outfits.

ITEMS ON THE PURCHASE LIST  ETSY hand-ripped denim shorts/3.1 PHILLIP LIM patchwork denim jeans/ CHOIES.COM multi-denim jacket/KENZO parfum d'ete



13 comments:

  1. This is beyond amazing! I adore this look so so much! xx

    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those patchwork items are amazing and they somehow remind me of Acne's multi-toned shirts. Great look and I love the clutch! x
    www.colourmein-sc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bardzo ciekawa kurtka ;)
    Zapraszma do siebie na rozdanie :)
    http://wardr0be.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect !!! Recently I'm a huge fan of denim so I love this a lot !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So stylish !!! !!! nice look.

    xx
    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful set !

    Fanny
    tvotvp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing pictures, great blog! :)
    would you like to follow each other?
    www.lusciousstyle.blogspot.com
    Daria

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty pictures and place! :)

    XX,
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mquecalcons_tsu Shannon Vang Crack
    inabbreakiv

    ReplyDelete